Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm an Idiot, Cabela's is Great !

In April I replaced my 15 year old trolling motor with a Minn Kota Terrova with 80lbs thrust, powerdrive and I thought a neat feature called Autopilot that would allow me to put it on a course and the motor would automatically adjust for wind and current. I say "I thought", because the autopilot "didn't work". I was out fishing with the boat twice, and figured that since the motor was under warranty anyway it didn't make much difference when I took it in.

Oops ... somehow I got the wrong model that had all the buttons at lights for autopilot on it, but didn't have it enabled. BUT, even though it has been close to 90 days since I bought it, Cabela's had NO PROBLEM just allowing the return and letting me upgrade to the model with Autopilot.

I always knew I loved that store, now they have an even more loyal customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment