Saturday, February 27, 2010

Being Stupid

Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ - CNN.com

As a Conservative Christian, no doubt my IQ is too low to measure, but I can only admire the brilliance of liberal atheists. My lack of intelligence makes it seem miraculous to me that human intelligence can be so easily reduced to a single number, but I guess it is so -- beauty would seem hard to measure on the surface, yet I hear other smarter guys saying a woman is a "10" or a "7.5" all the time.

Being as smart as they are, they must have proven that all races and sexes measure identically on the IQ test by now -- correcting for things like religious beliefs and political leanings of course. I wonder if the effects of having backward religious or political views are identical across races and sexes as well? Like is a conservative black christian female any smarter than a conservative white christian male? I'd think so, it sounds like having less of some group usually means they are smarter -- prone to being "elite" and such.

I guess I'm just too stupid to feel really bad about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment