Sunday, January 01, 2012

BO Death Penalty vs Life

Obama signs defense bill 'with reservations' - CNN.com:
"I want to clarify that my administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens," Obama said in a statement Saturday. "Indeed, I believe that doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a nation."
However he WILL kill US citizens abroad, and HAS already done so .... at least with drones.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/30/national/main20113853.shtml

Do we have a press in this country at all?? They raised holy hell about W detaining FOREIGN fighters at Gitmo. Now they are silent as lambs on Gitmo, and on BO KILLING US CITIZENS abroad ... but are completely willing to support complete BO gibberish that he is somehow holier than thou because he won't hold them "indefinitely". I bet he doesn't claim he supports endless Trillion $$$ deficits as well, but they look pretty darned "indefinite" to me!!!

I guess in this case he is "moral" because he ONLY supports the death penalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment