Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sowell Against Trump

What Are Elections For? | The American Spectator:

Well, my "soul" is against Trump as well. I guess I'm a Cuz guy, but this is REALLY getting nasty!

As you know, there are few people I respect more than Sowell. I will likely vote in the MN caucuses, but they probably won't matter anyway, so this is a horserace that I pretty much just watch.

Worth reading, but the last paragraph tells the story ...
Is that the emotional release that Republican voters will be seeking when they begin voting in the primaries? If so, Donald Trump will be their man. But if the sobering realities of life and the need for mature and wise leadership in dangerous times is uppermost in their minds, they will have to look elsewhere.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment