Friday, August 15, 2008

So Was Kerry an Elitist?

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Labor organization looks to paint McCain as elitist « - Blogs from CNN.com

It is very interesting how the lefty brain thinks. I don't really mind EITHER Kerry or McCain being worth 100's of millions because they married rich ladies. I married over my head as well-I'd sure hate to have married the woman that I deserve!

I don't particularly like Kerry having 800 Million and then trying to make sure that I never get in the low single digit millions through taxes and anti-business policy, but my problem isn't that HE has the $800 million. That it just fine. Why is it OK for him to have it, but bad for me to have 1 or 2 million?

So do you suspect that this labor org thought that Kerry was "elitist"? Bush is worth a lot less than either Kerry or McCain ... I'm SURE that they must have strongly supported HIM, because I think it is pretty hard for anyone to call Bush "elitist"!!

My definition of elitist is about thought, not money. It is the contention by the MSM, hollywood, artists and many university professors that they have figured out the "truth" that is superior to what religion, history, religion or in many cases even science possesses. They are "in the know" on whatever the popular position of the day is, and to be on the other side of their vaunted views is to be part of the "unwashed masses" ... the kind of people that still "cling to religion and guns".

People with money are RARELY "elitist" ... although many leading Democrats are the exception to that rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment