Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Time Fails to Cover BO

Power Line: Time Tries to Salvage Obama's Gaffe

I expected the PL guys would be back to refute Time's lame attempt to "pump up" their pressure and mathematics "differently abled" candidate. They didn't disappoint.

The core reason that Time's defense fails HUGELY is that neither they or BO consider the 1 TRILLION known US reserves in oil shale. It takes $80 oil to make that worthwhile, but in case Time and BO failed to notice, $120 is greater than $80.

I'm SURE that his royal highness BO, he with the total lack of ego will be MORE than willing to simply say "I was wrong", unlike that evil Bush. I'm just waiting for that, and it isn't like he hasn't had opportunity!

Here are a few that he could get started on. It will probably takes us 6 months into a BO administration to get the "Scent of BO Calendar" going, but it could be a good one!

  • I was wrong about the 10K dead in a small town in Kansas! (real number 12)
  • I was wrong about 57 states with 2 to go ( real number of states 50 ... God only knows how many BO had really been to)
  • I was wrong about Iran being "just a tiny country". (70 million people, 500K army, active nuke program, sits on major oil reserves ... and a whole lot more)
  • I was wrong about the Surge (said it would make Iraq situation worse, it did the opposite big time)
  • I was wrong about tire pressure saving more fuel than we could develop domestically. ( 90 million in unlikely theory from tire pressure per year, total known domestic oil reserves counting oil shale (viable at $80 oil) 1 Trillion plus barrels ... takes 11 thousand years of tire pressure to equal our known domestic reserves)
... to be continued and continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment