Sunday, September 25, 2016

Dilbert Calls It For Trump


I'm always a pessimist -- I can believe in all sorts of weird things still happening before the election, and I would not be that surprised if "The Party" (TP-D) decided to just pull out the stops and go full fraud to win this one. After BO won in 2012, the smart money was that we would never have a non-TP president again unless they were left of TP. 

But no actual human can look at Hillary and actually want her to be president. More people believe in Bigfoot than believe she is honest.  (14% Bigfoot, 11% "honest Hillary", now THERE is an oxymoron!) 

If you are not convinced go off, shut your eyes and listen to her harp about "why aren't I 50 points ahead"?! That tape ought to go out as the definition of "harpy"! 

I expect Trump to continue to gain ground and win by more than BO did in either of his elections -- I don't "predict that", I just think that is what we see happening right now for very obvious reasons. 

In the 3D world of persuasion, however, the election is already over. There is still some mystery about how large the margin will be, but Trump is already the President of the United States unless something big happens in the next few weeks. How do I know that?
Listen to this clip in which Clinton asks why she isn’t leading by 50 points. Ignore the content of what she says, because no one cares about content. Just feel it. 
And see the future.
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment