Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Heartwarming Trump, WaPo No Less

Patriots owner on Trump: ‘In the toughest time in my life, he was there for me’ - The Washington Post:

I have to give the WaPo credit for printing this ... although they did make the point that there are "few stories like this" at the end. Are there ANY stories like this about Hillary, Billy C or BO? If there were, given the way the MSM works to promote their own, I'd suspect we would all be able to quote the most tear jerking from heart.

During the campaign, I noted that there was a heartwarming story about a boxer that Trump employed and treated well. I did a little looking around to see if it had been debunked, but found nothing, so apparently it is true. The media is wisely not drawing any attention to it by trying to discredit it, so fewer people know about it.

The level anger on the left against Trump seems to exceed even that against Reagan or W Bush -- he is of course "Hitler" and every other bad thing that can be hurled at him. Welcome to being in disagrement with the left!

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment