Saturday, April 15, 2017

Death, Life, Politics

I’m Supposed to be Dead Today | The Resurgent:

A good column for Good Friday -- I had to look up the author, conservative NeverTrumper ... not that it matters. Here is the closing paragraph ... don't use your floor wax for a desert topping and don't use politics as your religion. You will be eternally better off.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/shimmer-floor-wax/n8625?snl=1


"This past year, I have recognized something important. The people who have turned politics into their god are the most miserable, malcontented people I know. Not everything is political and when you think it is, you have turned politics into religion. Life is not supposed to be political and death coming to visit me showed me how much more to life there is."


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment