Monday, November 14, 2016

Hillary Lost Due To Comey Letter

Hillary Clinton Blames F.B.I. Director for Election Loss - The New York Times:



I was pretty sure that there was no way such an honest and accomplished woman could be responsible for herself losing the election. I mean, she has accomplished SO MUCH! I mean there was .... uh, well ... never mind.



Hey, but at least she has never been responsible for any failures, and that holds right up to this past election. If there was ever anything the Clinton's were good at besides "I can't recall", it was "I wasn't responsible!"

"Hillary Clinton on Saturday cast blame for her surprise election loss on the announcement by the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, days before the election that he had revived the inquiry into her use of a private email server."


When you go through life not recalling and not being responsible, it is good that you have a foundation that hauls in $200 million a year, "Funds, for Clintons".



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment