Monday, January 16, 2017

A Sad Statement On Mr Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers Connects With His Hometown, but the Family Huddle Is Broken - NYTimes.com:



I saw the Bleacher Report article and it saddened me at the time. I've long said that I worried about what sort of "problem" existed in Rogers life, because he seems WAY too perfect and we all know that such doesn't exist in humanity.


"Ed Rodgers described as accurate a Bleacher Report article published in November, which revealed, among other things, that Rodgers had not spoken to his family since the end of 2014, a few months after he began dating Munn, who has appeared on “The Daily Show” on Comedy Central, in “The Newsroom” on HBO and in the film “X-Men: Apocalypse.”"


I have no idea what the problem is, but in my book there are no valid excuses for not speaking to your family since 2014 outside of "fear of violence".



It is just sad to see. I pray that he works it out.





'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment