Sunday, January 01, 2017

Satan Mourns Zuckerberg. Pack Wins Division

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/12/30/mark-zuckerberg-says-hes-no-longer-an-atheist-believes-religion-is-very-important/?utm_term=.99fc2c6b6663FB

While Deplorables may be irredeemable according to Hillary, in the real spiritual world, redemtion is even possible if you are on your deathbed after a truly awful life.

"Zuckerberg identified himself as an atheist for years, but on Facebook on Christmas he wrote back: “No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important.”

I've met many angry atheists, but I'm not sure I've ever met a happy one, and since the fear of God is the BEGINNING of wisdom, that case has rested.

I'm certain Satan isn't giving up -- wealthy well known atheists are a great way to steer the easily led to perdition, so, old scratch is certainly not thrilled, and that is even better than the Pack winning the division!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment